We’ve been busy at the Digital Surgery labs. Our team has been working extra hard to release new procedures to help you prepare for your surgical cases. Here is a recap of the General Surgery content that you missed:
After reviewing this laparoscopic video-based simulation, you will be able to:
- Understand common challenges encountered in revision surgery.
- Recall the steps taken for excision and reapproximation of a failed gastrojejunal anastomosis.
Understand the key steps:
- to mobilize the mesocolon and how to preserve the duodenum and pancreas
- in lymph node dissection without injuring to any critical vessel
- in performing functional end-to-end anastomosis
Discover more procedures available now for free in the Touch Surgery app