Our team has been working extra hard to release new procedures to help you prepare for your surgical cases. Here is a recap of the Orthopedics content that you missed:
By completing this procedure you will:
- Know the anatomical path of the ulnar nerve
- Know the tissues overlying the ulnar nerve
- Understand how to perform a complete release of the ulnar nerve
Arthritis of the thumb carpometacarpal (CMC) joint, also known as thumb basilar joint arthritis, is one of the most common areas of arthritis of the hand.
By the end of this simulation, you will:
- Understand how to properly perform a De Quervain’s release
- Know the relevant surgical anatomy
- Know how to verify the proper release
Trigger finger is a common condition of the hand, technically representing a stenosing flexor tenosynovitis of the flexor tendons at the level of the A1 pulley.
Discover more procedures available now for free in the Touch Surgery app